Friday, February 6, 2009

Dr. Tuah

When I am in form 5 have borrow a motivation book by Dr Tuah from my school library. I think everybody knows who Dr Utah is? Actually I am a fan of Dr. Tuah.
In many chapters that I have read, there is something I want to share. Dr Tuah said, we must say something good and positives to our self. So we would not think that we are not good as the others, and I interested to practice this one thing.
Every morning, after we wake up, go to the mirror and smile and said that we are good and were prepare to face the new day .Dr Tuah said that we also must can do the same thing that we do in the morning at night before we go to beds, its mean that we are able to handle problems or other thing that happens on that day
and we will feel motivated and try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment